Thursday, December 08, 2005

The story of Hagrid: Part One

Hagrid invited me to his cabin for a cup of tea one night, thinking it would help me relax. With exams right upon me, I was delighted to take a few hours off from studying and talk with Hagrid. I also felt guilty about staying away for so long without saying hello. That evening after remedial potions class, I went down to Hagrids cabin alone. I knocked three times. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

"Comin'" he screamed. Hagrid opened the door and I could see his eyes were more bloodshot than usual.

He invited me to come in and take a seat, so I took the large chair next to the fireplace. Hagrid closed the door and went over to fetch the tea. He thrust the cup into my hand and told me to take it all in one gulp. Usually his tea is pretty bad, but this time it was disguisting. I gagged. I thought I was going to puke right there. "Relax your throat. That's strong stuff, but I'm sure you'll be back for more." I doubt that, I thought. Immediately my head began to spin and my eyes began to tear up. My stomach began to make noise.

"Hmmmm, you don't look so good." That is when Hagrid came around behind the chair and began to massage my shoulders. He placed his large hands on top of my head and began to massage my head. He stopped the massage and came around the chair and stood with his enormous body in front of me. At that point my vision was starting to get blurry, but what I saw next has forever haunted me. Hagrid began to take his heavy shirt off, to reveal an even heavier coat of hair. His hair was as thick as........ well, I've seen thicker but it was rather intimidating.

I know I should have felt nervous at the site of seeing him strip in front of me, but the sad truth is, after that incident in Professor McGonagall office involving my broomstick and a quart of butterbeer, Hagrid was almost a welcoming salvation during finals week. However, that all changed after he began to unbutton his pants. When he began to lower his brown slacks to the his knees, for a split second, it felt as if my blurred vision became clear again.....but only for a second. I starred at Hagrid in disbelief. He stood partially naked in front of me. Partially naked except for a tiny gold thong. If it weren't the same color as my snitch, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to see it surrounded by his jungle of pubes that seemed to cover his body like the oceans can engulf an island.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GIVE US MOOOOORRRREEEEE

9:01 PM, April 13, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home