Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Restless Night

Tonight, I am feeling very restless. I can not concentrate on anything. I have an important exam in 2 weeks, so the smart thing would be for me to study. However, everytime I sit down and review my notes or textbook, my mind begins to race. I have tried to study 3 times tonight, but each time my mind begins to go elsewhere and I put down my textbook after just 5 or 10 minutes of study time. It's as if I want to fail, but don't want to admit it. If there is any luck on my side, I will graduate in December (instead of May 2007), but I suppose the only way to graduate is to pass my classes and get the best grades of the last 4 years in the next 2 semesters.

I know a lot of college graduates that tell me I will miss this and getting a job out in the real world isn't all that exciting, but at least it will be a decent paycheck. I also can afford some luxaries that college students must put on hold, like a car and maybe a place of my own. Maybe that place of my own will be in a warmer climate too, like Florida or Arizona or London. Although London isn't any warmer, it would be a very exciting place to live.

But before I can get all that, first I must focus my concentration and learn about research.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time this happens you need to write more Rubeus!

9:31 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Ken said...

No, I think Rubeus is dead. My ideas have run dry at the moment, but that doesn't mean the story is completely over. Just remember, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, there is a moment in the movie where everybody wears the "Harry Stinks" buttons. Well, after reading part 3 of my story, I'm sure you can guess why all the students are really wearing those buttons.

8:57 AM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home