Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy F*ck!n Birthday

My birthday is approaching and I have no idea what to do for the day. It's the 17th of February, which is a Friday night. The following morning is when I participate in the polar bear plunge. For those who don't know about the plunge, it's a large number of people who jump into a freezing lake for charity. Personally, I do it because I enjoy doing dumb things like jumping into a frozen lake, not so much about the "good cause" but it is for a good cause and so far, I'm up to $85 for my donations.

So, back to the birthday thing. I'm sure I'll be in Madison that night because I'll have to do registration for the jump the day before it all happens, but I don't have any ideas. I suppose I'll have a dinner with friends and then hit a few bars. I think the inferno sounds like a good place to start and then maybe head over to Shamrock or Club 5, but nothing is set in stone. I think at this point, I still need too be persauded to do anything special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home