Friday, February 10, 2006

Website of the Week: NO MORE!!

Like the emails I have sent out in the past 3 weeks, I am noticing very little attention in return. I send an email to 90% of the people in my list regarding the polar bear plunge and I get no responses back. I've asked about 40 people if they would be interested in donating a few bucks to charity, or participating in the jump or just watching me jump and I hear back from less than 10.
I send out another email to about 20 people informing them of my birthday and I get just a couple responses back. If this is all I can expect, then I suppose it will be a rather lonely birthday. I do plan on going out, but maybe an intimate group is better.
As far as the websites of the week go, I think I'll stop that. I'll continue to post my thoughts and let my creativity shine through but if you want anymore weird links, I suggest you just be patient. If I like you, I might share them with you personally. :-D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken!

Heartshaped boxes of chocolates aren't cheap, that is unless you get them after VD! Asking people for charity money before such a huge consumer holiday is like....well...asking me to leave the house when *fill in stupid reality show* is on!

Things only get worse until we die, then it has to get better.

6:23 PM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home