Saturday, June 17, 2006

The He-Man Chronicles

There is a new man in my life and his name is Skeletor. Skeletor is famously known as the evil villian of the He-Man cartoon but today he has a new career; blog master. I recommend everybody go to YouTube and search "Unemployed Skeletor." If you do, you will come across a new video blog of evil that details the life of Skeletor after He-Man. Time has not been good to him however. He is not as physically fit as he once was, but he hasn't aged much since the early 80's. Although he seems to have gained a few pounds, his appearance is just as youthful today as it once was. Very amusing stuff.

Anyways, watching Skeletor's Blog of Evil has rekindled my desire to go back and watch He-Man cartoons. Tonight I watched the very first episode, The Cosmic Comet, and the show seems to be as gay as ever. It is very possible that I am actively searching each episode for signs of He-Man's sexuality, thus taking even the smallest detail and turning it into something monumental. Well, I'll let you decide. I shall end this blog with a snippet of dialogue from the first episde of He-Man.

Zagraz: "Gather round, you must all touch it."
Teelah: "Eww, it feels so...evil."

Zagraz is an old wizard and Teelah, a female warrior that fights alongside He-Man. Basically, Zagraz was telling everybody to touch a meteor and help "heal" the meteor's heart. I'm almost certain if I mentioned that meteors have hearts in Astronomy, I would have failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home