Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My fascination with He-Man

How many people out there remember The Masters of the Universe? He-Man became a phenomena during the 1980s and it's coming back! Stores such as Best Buy, Barnes & Nobel and the evil Walmart are beginning to see the series on dvd.

I'll stop for a few minutes so everybody reading this right now can get a few tissues to clean that wet spot forming on your pants.

Well, prepare to grab that whole box of tissues because what I'm about to say just might end your civil union. I am the owner of the entire series of He-Man and no folks. It's available on ebay and it's worth every cent. My childhood love has been rekindled and I'm very tempted to hold a He-Man party. He-Man cartoons, a little wine, maybe even a circle jerk if things get really wild.

All kidding aside, a strange sense of realization comes over us all when we revisit things from out childhood. In the case of He-Man, I think I'm starting to see why muscles and blond hair are always apart of my fantasy men. Not to mention his cute fuzzy red briefs, bondage chest gear and hooker boots. Who else thinks a He-Man party is genius?

:) One more thing about He-Man, Hollywood has hired John Woo to bring back He-Man in a new live action film. Hopefully coming out this year, but 2007 seems reasonable too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck Heman. Long live MacGyver!

9:10 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger slathering said...

I've recently rekindled my love of The A-Team. It's now so obvious while I'm dating a musclebound black man with a mohawk, 300 lbs of jewelry and a bad attitude.

oh wait...

12:41 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home