Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Story of Hagrid: Part Three

What happened the other night in Hagrid's cabin was not an isolated event. In fact, after that night it seemed to happen more often, and not just to me. Rumors of other students becoming victims of Hagrid circulated throughout the school. I have to be honest and admit I was a little jealous to find out other boys and girls were playthings for Hagrid. I was annoyed, filled with rage, whatever you want to call it, I felt used moreso after hearing I wasn't the only one. Rumor also told that one of Hagrid's favorite late night visitor was none other than Draco Malfoy. Was Draco gay? Was I gay? I decided to wait until dark, sneak down to Hagrid's cabin and see who tonight's boy would be.

Later that night, when everybody was sound asleep, I slipped on my robes and tiptoed out the castle and headed for Hagrid's cabin. The moon was hidden behind clouds. This made it even harder to see but it also provided the perfect cover from any potential onlookers. Already I could hear grunts and noise from the cabin, but I couldn't put my finger on it's origin but I heard Hagrid's voice.

"Just put it in your mouth and swallow. It should make you feel better," said Hagrid. At that moment, I decided to sneak a peak in through the window. I snuck over and quietly peaked inside. A boy I recognized as a Hufflepuff was sitting in the big armchair. What he said next was muffled by the heavy winds, but it sounded pretty repulsive. I saw Hagrid remove his heavy shirt, exposing his big meaty nipples. At this moment, one thought flashed through my mind. Who the fuck is this Hufflepuff bitch!?!?

Hagrid turned on his smooth operator charm. Placing his huge hand on the boy's head. "I just thought you'd be hot sitting so close to the fire. How about you take off your shirt." The shirt came off and my cock became erect immediately. My emotions were raging and exploding and my dick leaped up like a bottlerocket on the forth of July. POP! Once again, Hagrid seemed to take pride in stripping down to his golden thong but this time, he looked different. This time, it looks as if he tried to conduct a hair removal charm, but not very sucessful. Patches of hair were gone, but red marks were left behind on the skin. I couldn't help myself. I unrobed right outside the cabin and started to wank it. "Ooooh!" i moaned. I licked my lips and began to speed up the motions with my wrist. I came very close to climaxing before I witnessed something more horrific than Voldemort himself. Hagrid bent over (he didn't even bother to remove the thong, which was the most confusing part), took his hands and began to spread each butt cheek. Brown shit began to ooze out, like that kid's play-doh machine I had as a kid, the kind that makes spaghetti from the play-doh. The shit almost covered the boy all the way up to his shoulders. The aroma of a fresh Hagrid dump filled the night air, causing my gagging to echo over the empty grounds.

I covered my mouth and nose with my free hand, hoping to muffle the sound of the cough and prevent anymore of the smell to reach my nostrils. It did no good! The door flung open. I was caught with my dick in my hand. It was just as strange a sight as seeing a giant in a gold thong, with flecks of crap clinging to the hairs on his leg.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN IN MAH BUSINESS? WHY THE FUCK YOU HERE AND NOT UP IN YOUR BED?" screamed Hagrid. I never knew Hagrid could get so mad, and it scared me some. I could see the rage in his eyes. He already trapped one student tonight in a pile of his own feces. What would he do with me, I wondered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home