Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mountain Dew no more

I heard that cutting back on soda can help people loss weight. Although I don't think I'm fat, I do believe I drink way too much mountain dew. It has become an addiction for over 10 years. As of July 1st, I decided to stop drinking soda. As an experiment, I also decided to weigh myself. As of July 1st, 2006 I weighed 117lbs. In a month, I plan on weighing myself again to see if any significant weight loss has occured. Even if I don't loss weight, I'm sure I will save at least $10 a week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem,

117 isn't a lot of weight to be toying with....perhaps you should drink twice as much Mt. Dew as normal and see if you gain weight.



Dew. Be. Dew. Be. Dew.

10:17 PM, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s.

More Rubeus!

10:18 PM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home