Monday, July 17, 2006

Good-Bye Madison

Well it seems as if most of my friends in Madison have either left or are planning on leaving within the next year. I'm not sure if I'll be making many visits to Madison these days since lately my last couple visits have been spent either with my parents (not the greatest or most enjoyable weekend) or with my 2 remaining Madison friends. It seems that if I'm in town any time soon, I have a feeling practically nobody will know.

The fact that most of my friends have either left or plan on leaving making the decision to relocate myself after graduation easier. I've thought about a few choices, such as Seatle, Minneapolis, London, Essex, San Francisco or possibly someplace that has mild winters and tolerable summers. I guess I have a year or two left to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home