Saturday, July 15, 2006

Triple Date

For the past 5 months, I've been dating a guy named Scott and my friends have heard me talk him from time to time but they have yet to meet him. Well, 2 weeks ago, I was drinking margaritas with Dave, Warren and Jason and somebody had the bright idea to have a triple date. As much fun as this sounds, it also makes me wonder if they will like him as much as I do. I suppose in the long run, it doesn't matter if anybody likes him or not because I like him alot and I see this relationship working out for both of us.

Tonight will also mark the first time any of my friends have ever met someone I've dated. Usually the guys I date don't last more than a month so there isn't much time for introductions. They come and go, or they bore me to death and I show them the way out. In 5 months, I can safely say that Scott has never bored me and we have never found ourselves in a big debate/argument like some of my friend's and their boyfriends. I know it's important that couples argue in a relationship but it's not a good sign if those arguements happen too early in the relationship.

Well, I guess all I'm saying is that I'm happy where I am now and I hope it lasts a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home