Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rut of Depression

It's been almost two months since my last post. Part of the reason it's been so long is that I've been busy but mostly it's because I logged out one day and forgot the password to log back in. Well, I remember it now, so I'm back.

My life currently sucks. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being suicidal and 10 being orgasmic, I give myself a 3.2. Well, I'm living in a city that I know longer get a thril from. I have 7 friends in this city. 2 of which I work with but after they leave next week, I may lose the only 2 people who have truly understood me. Some of my best friends who have known me for 5-10 years don't understand me as well as these 2. I have 3 friends that I typically see at least once a week. We go out for drinks, Friday or Saturday, so I'm thankful I have that but that leaves 5-6 days of isolation most nights. Then, there are 2 other friends. These 2 I see maybe once every couple months. Anyways, I need to get out and meet more people, but I don't know where to go. I'm not interested in just going to the bars. I want to discover real things to do, however with winter approaching, that limits a lot of possibilities. As willing as I would like to believe I am, I have doubts that I will find things to do. I'm just too busy somedays with school to get a hobby. Hopefully, I can just concentrate on my education, graduate in May '07 and then move out of this state. Either way, this is going to be a rather depressing 8 months ahead.

I'm in a relationship now but lately, things don't seem to be working anymore. I don't think he is putting in much effort and although he's a nice guy, it's probably almost over. Considerng I want to move next year, it's over anyways. I don't like breaking up with people. I don't like hurting the other person although the last 3 people I felt guilty about dumping, they turned right around and showed me their evil side which makes me wonder why I feel so bad now if this might be another one of those situations. Oh well, on a brighter note, Chirstina Aguilera's new CD is great and gets better with each listen.

I could continue this rant, talk about how dirty and slobbish my roommate is but I'll save that for another time. With any luck, maybe I'll move in with a friend around November and things will go from a 3.2 up to a 5.0. Let's wait and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home